Monday, March 13, 2006

wonders of life

for now the bed was just enough to keep everything else out of my small mind. Sheets, a pillow, matress and sleep.
in dreams i usually torture myself with small things, like the name of a former lover or the tatoo of the last girl i tried to kiss. this time it was none of that, but it wasn't that different either.
i was strolling along in the beach where i live a few years ago, when suddenly i remember the date. it was obviously a birthday i wanted to forget but kept clinging in my brain.
i kept on walking sideways till i went into the cold water to calm my eagerness to shout her a happy birthday. I still think that i choose to punish myself in the dreams. that i am a sort of undercover masoquist, and that in the shadow of my sleep i like to see, hear and dream myself some pain up.
bye bye now, stroll along

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home