Monday, October 14, 2013

They

Im standing inside my room facing the door. Everything seems quiet. I stood up 30 seconds earlier because. I heard some sounds. Im in my pijamas. My pajamas are blue, but I am scared. The door starts to open and I freeze. 
Its 30 seconds later and im facing the wall now. Im peeing my pajamas, now they are even darker blue and Im still scared. I have some confort in being here alone, if my parents were here there could be more of a mess. They (i can hear at least two voices) put a blindfold and carried me to bed. Im still and quiet and they dont talk a lot. 
I dont know how but I fall asleep, and dream about my house being robbed. In the dream, i was very cool and still, there was no violence. 
Then i woke up with a slam in the door and they were gone. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home